Foie gras lobe cured in salt
Duck Foie gras lobe cured in salt and pepper.
No additives or preservatives. Suitable for celiacs.
- 375 g.
- Serves: 6-8.
- Storage: Keep frozen (see label date) or in the refrigerator for a maximum of 15 days. Thaw in refrigerator (2h approx.).
- We recommend controlling the temperature of the salted foie gras when serving it. We have to take into account that it is a natural product that has no additives or preservatives, it is pure foie gras!
- Once received we recommend consuming it in a few days although it will keep perfectly in the fridge for 12 days. It can be frozen.
- One last detail, when you have it ready to eat, please keep the dish in the refrigerator until the last moment.
- In short, we have to get a salted foie gras between 2º and 5º, this is the optimum temperature to taste it.
How to taste the Foie gras lobe in salt:
The Lobe of Foie gras with salt El Greco only needs a good bread to accompany it. But if you want to combine this delicacy with a jam, a gélé, a PX reduction as suggested by our store or a chutney, etc … it will be even tastier and more delicious! We leave this in your hands, enjoy!!!!
Watch how we elaborate the foie gras lobe in salt – Video- Click here. This foie gras is cured in salt from a raw material acquired in Les Landes and distinguished with the Label Rouge and IGP Les Landes.
The Label Rouge https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Label_Rouge is awarded to foie gras producers who feed their ducks with Non GMO cereals, without any antibiotic treatment and fattening them in the park with whole grain corn from the same territory.
Les Landes IGP https://www.aec.es/web/guest/centro-conocimiento/indicacion-geografica-protegida certifies that the geographical origin of the ducks is Les Landes. The ducks are raised in a traditional, slow-growing manner (minimum 102 days, 20/25 days longer than normal).
These ducks are identified by their black and white coloration, a hallmark of quality. In keeping with tradition and within the framework of environmentally conscious local agriculture, the ducks are raised in total freedom in the open air, enjoying an environment rich in aromatic plants.
This type of traditional production represents only 5% of all French foie gras production. The selection and sourcing is carried out by us personally in order to ensure a perfect follow-up.
In Greco Foie gras, from this unbeatable raw material, we elaborate our foie gras in a totally handmade way, without additives or preservatives, preserving all the properties, only with salt and pepper.
Vídeo del Lóbulo de Foie gras a la sal