– For shipments to the peninsula:
- Free shipping from €79 – Shipping cost: €9.50 (can be refrigerated)
Free shipping from €79 – Shipping cost: €9.50 (can be refrigerated)
– Shipping available only to the peninsula and the Balearic Islands (including Portugal). We do not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
– Packages are shipped within 24-48 hours after receipt of your payment.
– All our shipments meet the legal food requirements to be able to send our foie gras in perfectly closed refrigerator boxes and with a guarantee that the product will be received in perfect condition.
– Shipping costs include packaging, handling and shipping.
– The products purchased will be delivered to the person and address indicated in the order.
– By default, the invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the client at the time of registration in Greco Foie gras. If you need an invoice to deduct VAT, request it from us, indicating your CIF and all the necessary information to issue it.
– On Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery of orders and, except for Friday, no reception.
– However, its delay will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
– An order is considered delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.