Whole Foie gras 315g
Whole Foie gras extra from Les Landes, salt and white pepper.
No additives or preservatives. Suitable for coeliacs.
- Portion of 315g.
- Serves: 5-6.
- Storage: Does not require refrigeration, keeps for up to 4 years.
Having a preserved Foie Gras El Greco in your pantry is like having a good bottle of champagne, always ready for big occasions or impromptu gatherings.
- The whole Foie gras 315g does not need to be chilled and can be kept in the pantry for up to 4 years.
It is very easy to serve, open the jar and with the help of a fine knife separate the foie gras from the glass. Turn it out onto a plate and it will fall out on its own.
- Break it in 4 and add a few flakes of sea salt. Unlike foie gras in salt, this foie gras is enhanced with a little salt.
- We do not recommend combining it with any confit, reduction, gélé, etc. It is foie gras at its best and only requires good bread and good company.
- The perfect pairing is a white wine, preferably aged, or a good cava/champagne.
This foie gras is made from raw material acquired in the Landes and distinguished with the Label Rouge and IGP Landes.