Bloc of foie gras 100g
Extra duck foie gras, water 15%, salt, pepper and spices.
No additives or preservatives. Suitable for coeliacs.
- Portion of 100g.
- Serves: 2.
- Storage: Do not refrigerate, keep away from heat
- Put in the fridge for about 3 hours before eating
Having a preserved Foie Gras El Greco in your pantry is like having a good bottle of champagne, always ready for big occasions or impromptu meetings.
- The bloc of foie gras does not need to be chilled and can be kept in the pantry for up to 4 years.
- It is very easy to serve, open the tin on both sides and push gently on a plate and it will fall out easily.
- Add a few flakes of sea salt, unlike salted foie gras, this foie gras is enhanced with a little salt.
- We recommend combining it with confit or reduction or gélé, etc. It is very unctuous and only requires good bread and good company.
- The perfect pairing is a good cava or champagne or a light and aromatic white wine.
- It is important to keep it in the fridge for about 3 hours before eating.
- This foie gras is made from a raw material acquired in Les Landes and distinguished with the Label Rouge and IGP Landes.