Cantabrian anchovies in vinegar
- Anchovies in vinegar (Engraulis Encrasicholus).
- Caught in the Northeast Atlantic. Transformation at -20º C.
- Without additives or preservatives.
- Portion of 300g.
- Storage: between 0º and 5º for at least 6 months.
- Keep at room temperature 15 minutes before consumption.
- Without preservatives or colorants.
- Ingredients: Anchovies, coarse salt, vinegar, water and sunflower oil.
We do not manufacture the anchovies in vinegar but we do choose the best ones to offer you. We are not interested in the brand, but in the quality of the product.
Products with GRECO SEAL – Guaranteed Quality.
Anchovies in vinegar
What to serve with anchovies?
There are many gastronomic ideas ideal to accompany and enjoy some good anchovies, we provide you with the recipe of salad of anchovies in vinegar and avocado in our blog, with which you will surprise your guests.
It is important to keep the product cold (between 0º and 5º) and it is advisable to leave it at room temperature for 15 minutes before consumption.
Buy anchovies in vinegar
You can buy the Cantabrian anchovies 300g in our online store or in our workshop located in Sant Pere de Ribes.