Bellota 100% Iberian Ham Shoulder D.O. Extremadura, hand-cut and enveloped.
- Bellota Sublime Iberian Ham Shoulder D.O. Extremadura, hand-cut and enveloped.
- Whole piece, 5Kg approximately, cut by hand and served in 100g vacuum packs.
- We deliver the bone and the packed tips.
- Directly from the farm.
- Finished cut and enveloped. Cut to order.
- Iberian, pure acorn-fed.
We do not cure hams but we do choose the best hams to offer you. We are not interested in the brand, but in the quality of the product.
Products with GRECO SEAL – Guaranteed Quality.
Bellota Sublime Iberian Ham Shoulder D.O. Extremadura, hand-cut and enveloped, 4,5 kgs approx. Hand-cut and packed in 100 g sachets. We deliver you the tips and the bone together.
The Iberian Pig is native to the southwest of the Peninsula Iberia. It is characterized by its excellent adaptation to the Dehesa and by its capacity to infiltrate fat in the lean meat and to take advantage of grasses, roots and acorns like no other animal. There are four factors that influence its quality:
- The breed: Our pigs are pure Iberian breed that we carefully select.
- Gymnastics: They travel kilometers daily, producing the infiltration of fat in a muscle different from other breeds.
- Feeding: They are free-range fed on wild fruits, grass, roots and acorns.
Black or red-skinned pigs, with little or no hair, with thin limbs and black hooves, elongated snout adapted to their diet in the pasture, and droopy ears that almost cover their eyes. The variety of shapes or characteristics is what divides this breed into different breeds, such as: Iberian Retinto, Iberian Lampiño, etc.